Once a month, from April through October, Corinthian boat owners offer their time and vessels to take other CYC members sailing. This tradition is as old as the the club itself, and it's a great way to meet other members, and a great way to experience a variety of boats, both sail and power.
FOR PARTICIPANTS: the procedure is simple:
1. On the CYC Website Calendar click on “12 pm – Member Sail” on the date you wish to join. Then “Click here to Register.” Include the number and names of all in your group and contact details
Also tell us:
The number in your group, with contact details
Do you want to sail or power?
Are you an experienced sailor or new to boating?
2. On the day, meet at the bar at 12 noon. Plan on a quick lunch in the bar, and where you will be assigned to a boat
3. Bring a smile and a PFD (life vest). If you don’t have one, it will be provided.
4. Boats will leave after lunch usually between 1 and 1:30 PM, and return between 3:30 and 5:30 PM, depending on wind, weather and fun level
5. We will try to accommodate walk-ins, however space is limited and those with reservations will be assigned to boats first
6. Be sure to bring multiple layers of warm clothing, as well as sunblock, sun glasses and boating or soft soled shoes
7. We know that plans change, so if for some reason you cannot make a Member Sail that you’ve signed up for, please contact the organizers and let them know! Thank you.
FOR BOAT OWNERS: if you wish to participate, sign up now.
We need to know:
The dates you wish to join
Name and size of boat
Number of members you can take with you
Sail or power boat
2018 MEMBER SAIL DATES
- April 14
- May 5
- June 9 – no Member Sail; join the Women’s Sailing Seminar instead!
- July 14
- August 11
- September 22
- October 13
Questions: contact Member Sail Co-Chairman
Toby Marion at tmarion @ gmail.com and
Kevin Roesler at kevin.roesler @ gmail.com