Once a month, from April through October, Corinthian boat owners offer their time and vessels to take other CYC members sailing. This tradition is as old as the the club itself, and it's a great way to meet other members, and a great way to experience a variety of boats, both sail and power.
PARTICIPANTS: the procedure is
1. Select a date and make a reservation by clicking on the
dates below. Also tell us:
The number in your group, with contact details
Do you want to sail or power?
Are you an experienced sailor or new to boating?
2. Bring a lunch or buy one at the bar
3. Meet at the bar at noon, where you will be assigned to
4. Bring a smile and a PFD (life vest). If you don’t
have a vest, one will be provided.
5. Boats will leave after lunch and return between 3:30
and 5:30 PM, depending on wind, weather and fun level
6. We will try to accommodate walk-ons, however space is
limited and those with reservations will be the first to assigned to boats
7. Be sure to bring multiple layers of warm clothing, as
well as sunblock, sun glasses and boating or soft soled shoes
BOAT OWNERS: if you wish to participate, sign up now.
We need to know:
The dates you wish to join
Name and size of boat
Number of members you can take with you
Sail or power boat
2017 MEMBER SAIL DATES
Questions: contact Toby Marion at firstname.lastname@example.org